Hi All – This is the email I sent out last March. We got our first check this week. I am really hoping we can increase that amount in the next quarter so I am resending the information. Please let me know if you have any questions and please let me know if you get a chance to link your loyalty card to our account. There is no way for us to track who is participating but this is really an easy fund raiser for our club and, as most of you know, the more money we make, the more we spend on everyone.
Hope you are having a good summer.
For the Board of Alpine Skating Club
NEW REWARDS PROGRAM BEGINNING APRIL 1, 2019
Our current reloadable gift card program will end March 31, 2019. The new rewards program will be even simpler. All you have to do is enroll your loyalty card at kingsoopers.com and put in Alpine Skating Club or our NPO (Non-Profit Organization) number FT828. No more cards to purchase. All you need is a King Soopers Loyalty card and enroll on the web page. Here are the steps:
- Go to http://www.kingsoopers.com
- Sign in to your account. (If you do not have an account, you will need to set this up first.)
- Be sure to have your King Soopers Loyalty card available with you. [If you don’t have a loyalty card, stop by any customer service desk to get one.]
- At the top choose “savings & rewards” – go to “King Soopers Community and Rewards Program”
- Choose “enroll now”
- In search box – put in either Alpine Skating Club or NPO #FT828
- Your loyalty card will now be linked with Alpine Skating Club’s account number. (If you and your spouse/partner use the same loyalty card number you only need to sign up once. All cards will be linked.)
Every time you shop and use your loyalty card, Alpine Skating Club will earn a percentage (5%). We will receive a check on a quarterly basis..
Yes, you can still reload your gift card and use it to pay for groceries as you have been doing. Just know that it no longer applies for our rewards.
Questions? Please contact Carol Zeles at firstname.lastname@example.org